National Advantage Real Estate Service
328 E. Lincoln Highway (Rt. 30)
New Lenox, IL 60451
Did you know that you have three
credit reports, and these credit reports are not necessarily the same? Your
credit reports can contain different|
information because lenders and creditors may report your accounts to one or two of the three national credit bureaus who report data independently. By checking all three of your credit reports, you can make sure you are maintaining a healthy credit profile. And a healthy, active credit profile can be
the key to obtaining low loan rates. This is because lenders use credit reports to see how consumers have utilized their credit in the past.
If you have been responsible with your accounts and have been able to pay your debts on time, then chances are you are doing well with your credit.
However, sometimes credit reports contain inaccurate data that can hurt your credit score. Also, checking your credit report can key you in to potential instances of fraud and identity theft.
Here are the various parts of your credit report, and what you will find in each section:
1. Consumer information: This section of your credit report includes your name, birth date, address and employer.
2. Consumer statement: This is a short message you have asked to be placed on your credit report; this could be a fraud alert or an explanation for a
late payments that occurred during a period of time.
3. Accounts histories: Detailed information about real estate, installment, revolving credit or collection accounts; each record included the date the
account was opened, high balance, terms and your 7-year payment history. This is a very important section of your credit report.
4. Public records: This section of your credit report may include records of bankruptcy, tax liens or judgment filings.
5. Inquiries: Each credit report contains a list of companies who have accessed your credit history for the purpose of an application in the last
6. Creditor contacts: The final section of your credit report contains mailing addresses and phone numbers of your creditors. This is handy if you need
to contact a creditor.
Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Consumer Credit
Reporting Companies are permitted to include your name on lists used by
creditors or insurers to make firm offers of credit or insurance that are not
initiated by you ("Firm Offers"). The FCRA also provides you the right to
"Opt-Out", which prevents Consumer Credit Reporting Companies from providing
your credit file information for Firm Offers.
Hello, I'm Eleanor Nastepniak of National Advantage Realty in New Lenox, Illinois. I'm committed to providing the highest level of service possible to my clients. I always try to stay educated on happenings in the market so I can provide the best professional advice and counsel. I love working with both buyers and sellers and I am dedicated to helping my clients navigate the markets smoothly and successfully.
Homes for sale in the Lincoln way area - Joliet IL 60431 60432 60433 60434 60435 60436 - New Lenox IL 60451 - Frankfort IL 60423 - Rockdale IL - Mokena IL 60448 - Manhattan IL 60442 - Orland Park IL 60462 60467 - Tinley Park IL 60477 - Plainfield IL 60544 - Elwood IL 60421 - Wilmington IL 60481 - Homer IL - Lockport, Illinois 60441 - Romeoville IL 60446 -Crest Hill IL - Shorewood IL -
For Web Support Contact Doug Toll doug@JolietComputers.com